National HIV Testing Day
Saturday, June 27, 2020 (All day)
June 27th is National HIV Testing Day and this year’s theme is once again, “Doing It My Way.”
Although 1 in 4 new HIV infections occur in youth, most youth are not aware of their status and do not seek treatment.
Get Involved and Learn More:
- Not sure where to start? Check out this website to find a testing center near you and read through FAQs.
- Promote and encourage HIV testing in your community! Visit CDC for free campaign materials, including posters, palm cards, and banners.
- Join the conversation on social media and use this draft content from CDC.
- Download and share the HIV/AIDS Prevention & Service Provider Locator app to find testing sites in your area.
- Watch the Positive Spin video series to hear true stories from people who are living with HIV.