This session examines the unprecedented changes being experienced by today’s adolescents due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It also discusses the potential risk factors requiring increased vigilance by parents, teachers, and youth workers.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Sub-recipients
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Government Agencies
Page last updated: May 18, 2021
Training Session (Vimeo)
Three young adults wearing face masks standing a classroom talking.