The book Contagious by Jonah Berger “reveals the science behind why products, services, and ideas become popular.” Using the STEPPS framework (Social Currency, Triggers, Emotion, Public, Practical Value, and Stories), grantees discovered why certain stories, brands, and content goes viral, and how they can apply these concepts to increase awareness of their programs. This webinar was a follow-up to the presentation shared at the Topical Training in February. Participants had an opportunity to learn more in-depth about the strategies from Contagious.
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Subawardees
- Recommended for Youth Engagement Leads
- Recommended for Community-based Orgs
- Recommended for Health Educators
- Recommended for Facilitators