National Runaway Prevention Month
Show your support of National Runaway Prevention Month by helping raise awareness of the unique challenges facing runaway and homeless youth, including adolescent teen pregnancy. Spearheaded by the National Runaway Safeline (NRS) and the National Network for Youth, this observance brings attention to the runaway and homeless youth crisis and shares solutions to address it.
You can make a difference:
- Help foster parent-child communication.
- Encourage youth to build healthy relationships.
- Identify organizations working with runaway and homeless youth in your community and plan an observance event together.
Get Started - Check out:
- 1-800-RUNAWAY PSA Videos, FYSB and NRS
- Street Outreach Program, FYSB
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Training & Technical Assistance Center, FYSB
- Tip Sheet: Parent-Child Communication