Data visualization is the graphical representation of information and is important for communicating the story your data tells about your programming efforts. This infographic is designed to assist grantees in deciding on the type of visualization to use as well as good data visualization practices. It also includes a link to 10 free data visualization tools for beginners. Original publication date: August 2020.
- Recommended for Community-based organizations
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program administrators
- Recommended for Program directors
- Recommended for Subawardees