Welcome and Introductions and Opening Remarks for the SRAE TTA Virtual Topical Training, February 23-25, 2021.
Setting the Stage for Youth Thriving: Harvard's Human Flourishing Program highlights empirical research across multiple social science and medical disciplines that inform human flourishing. It provides practical guidance for the integration of important multidisciplinary findings that can enhance the effectiveness of SRAE programming in the pursuit of positive outcomes for youth to thrive.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Sub-recipients
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Government Agencies
Page last updated: May 18, 2021
Training Session (Vimeo)
Male teacher works at computer station with teen boy.