How do you reach underserved youth? What can you do to overcome the challenges in reaching youth with incarcerated parents or those whose parents are migrant workers? This webinar provides ideas, tips, and strategies to identify and recruit these groups of underserved youth within your communities. This webinar [39 slides] was originally presented on August 13, 2020, and was moderated by Connie Huber, Public Strategies. Presenters include: Lynette Tannis, Ed.D.; Bill Hancock, M.S.; Cathy Tijerina; Alicia Hernandez.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Government agencies
- Recommended for Community advisory boards
- Recommended for Community-based organizations
- Recommended for Health educators
- Recommended for Healthcare Providers
- Recommended for Program administrators
- Recommended for Program directors
- Recommended for Schools
- Recommended for Social workers
- Recommended for Subawardees
- Recommended for Youth engagement leads
Page last updated: September 3, 2020
Diverse group of seven teens, three young men and four young women. They face the camera and are smiling.