Your staff is the heart of your program so attracting qualified applicants with knowledge and understanding of SRAE, streamlining the hiring process, and keeping your staff engaged are all key to a successful SRAE program. This webinar provides a view from the field with practical lessons learned and helpful strategies for successfully recruiting, hiring, engaging, and developing staff for program success.
This webinar was originally presented on May 12, 2020 by Connie Huber, Project Manager, Public Strategies; Melissa Walther, National Project Director, Ascend; Bernadette Vissani, MPH, Former SRAE Program Administrator-New Jersey State Title V Program; and Scott Roby, Sr., Project Manager, Public Strategies.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for HR Managers
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Subawardees
- Recommended for Community-based Organizations
- Recommended for Government Agencies
- Recommended for Youth Engagement Leads