This webinar, for Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) grantees, focused on how grantees can develop a comprehensive social media strategy to engage youth and parents. Presenters cover how to develop social media content, identify tools and strategies for managing social media accounts, engage youth in the content planning process, and use paid media to boost engagement and expand reach. PREP grantees will benefit from this webinar as they learn to leverage the power of social media to spread PREP messaging and build support for their programs.
- Recommended for Community Advisory Boards
- Recommended for Government Agencies
- Recommended for Community-based Orgs
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Youth Engagement Leads
- Recommended for Youth Peer Influencers