2022 APP Grantee Conference
Presentations and supplemental materials from the conference will be available here on The Exchange in the coming weeks.
Join us June 28-30, 2022 for this year's virtual conference, Leading with Equity: Creating Spaces Where all Youth Can Succeed. This conference will provide engaging and innovative sessions on topics ranging from program implementation to research and evaluation. It will provide you with relevant information on successful prevention programming, including virtual adaptations, to continue your important work in supporting our nation's most vulnerable youth.
Who Can Attend?
Grantee and subrecipient staff from the following FYSB APP programs may attend:
- State Personal Responsibility Education Program (State PREP)
- Competitive Personal Responsibility Education Program (Competitive PREP)
- Personal Responsibility Education Program - Innovative Strategies (PREIS)
- Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program (Tribal PREP)
- Title V State Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program (Title V State SRAE)
- General Departmental Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program (GD-SRAE)
- Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program (Title V Competitive SRAE)
Grantees may register up to three (3) participants per APP grant. We plan to live stream the opening and closing plenary sessions for a broader audience to view. Questions? Contact email@example.com