This session defines personal agency and includes discussion on the importance of personal agency in the developing adolescent and how using the arts and other creative outlets can help enhance their sense of self-regulation and personal power.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Sub-recipients
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Government Agencies
Page last updated: May 18, 2021
Training Session (Vimeo)
Teen boy looking at laptop computer while holding a camera.