In this TED-style talk, expert facilitators underscore the roles young fathers can play in the lives of their children. The facilitators also discuss how you can build supports for and knock down barriers to positive father-child engagement within your Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP). This webinar [16 slides] was originally presented by Child Trends on April 30, 2020.
- Recommended for Program administrators
- Recommended for Program directors
- Recommended for Subawardees
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Healthcare providers
- Recommended for Community-based organizations