This session shares practical experiences and strategies from current SRAE grantees for implementing required A-F topics for SRAE. Seasoned panelists share processes that can be replicated to enhance opportunities for all youth to thrive.
In the Field Talk session, grantees share social media strategies they may use to reach youth. They also share innovative approaches for the implementation of A-F topics, especially the Success Sequence, normalizing sexual delay, and building healthy relationships with a view toward establishing healthy marriages and safe, stable families.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Sub-recipients
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Government Agencies
Page last updated: May 18, 2021
Training Session (Vimeo)
Happy students in a classroom facing an instructor. They are raising their hands to respond.