This session discusses how increasing social and emotional competencies can improve positive outcomes for youth and how program providers can incorporate social and emotional learning strategies into their programs as part of SRAE’s holistic approach.
In this Field Talk session, grantees share the most significant takeaways from the Topical Training day and how to apply new concepts and information. In addition to the significant takeaway discussion, grantees share their success with implementing innovative social media campaigns.
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Program Directors
- Recommended for Sub-recipients
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Government Agencies
Page last updated: May 18, 2021
Training Session (Vimeo)
Group of young men and women sitting in chairs in a circle engaging in conversation with an instructor.