In this webinar, the Family & Youth Services Bureau provided a detailed presentation of how they have been successful in increasing optimal health messaging for youth through a multi-faceted digital media campaign, along with tools and resources for youth-serving providers and caregivers. The Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation shares a brief overview of collaborative efforts currently underway as well.
This is the first webinar in a two-part series. The second, led by OPRE, took place on December 7, 2020.
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Government Agencies
- Recommended for Health Educators
- Recommended for Community-based Organizations
- Recommended for Schools
- Recommended for Subawardees