This 90-minute webinar showcased research findings focused on expanding the evidence on Sexual Risk Avoidance and Sexual Risk Cessation. Presenters discussed studies that:
- Identified risk and protective factors for Sexual Risk Avoidance and Sexual Risk Cessation;
- Informed the development of a program model to empower youth to cease sexual activity; and
- Analyzed the economic benefits of delayed sexual activity and findings from the literature on the relationship of the “success sequence” to economic outcomes in adulthood.
This is the second webinar in a two-part series. The first, led by FYSB, took place on November 10, 2020.
- Recommended for Program Administrators
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Government Agencies
- Recommended for Health Educators
- Recommended for Community-based Organizations
- Recommended for Schools
- Recommended for Subawardees