This topical training will feature two tracks—one for program administrators and one for program facilitators. It will present strategies on how to use the current environment as an opportunity to adapt and tailor programs to best fit participants’ needs. Sessions will explore how to engage youth who are disengaged, how to engage partners, and how to support staff and others during challenging times. Sessions will also address that grantees are operating in different settings (e.g., virtual, hybrid, and in-person) and explore key aspects of programming during difficult times, like remote fidelity and partnership building.
- Recommended for Community-based orgs
- Recommended for Facilitators
- Recommended for Health educators
- Recommended for Program administrators
- Recommended for Program directors
- Recommended for Subawardees